10 Kasım 2012 Cumartesi

İngilizce Kelime Quizleri | ConfusingWords(4)

İngilizce Kelime Quizleri 4
Bosluklari uygun fille doldurun. Fiillerin zaman çekimini unutmayin.


memorise - remember - recall - remind - recognise


1. I couldn't her at first sight, she had greatly changed.

2. Write down the number, in case you may not it later.

3. Will you please call Cem to him to bring some cookies?

4. As I don't have a pen to write your number, I suppose I have to it.

5. Even though he is over sixty, my grandfather still the Korean War.


grow - breed - bring up - become - grow up



6. My friend wants to Van Cat to save its generation.

7. When Kosasu , she plans to engage in charity campaigns.

8. Many parents have found the days that they were their children nostalgic.

9. In the past six years, Johanny has by 35 centimeters.

10. To a skilled teacher, you should study educational sciences.


1.recognise
2.
remember
3.
remind
4.
memorise
5.
 recalls
6.
breed
7.
grows up

8.
bringing up

9.
grown

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder