10 Kasım 2012 Cumartesi

Confusing words(1)

İngilizce Kelime Quizleri | Confusing words(1),

Bosluklari uygun fille doldurun. Fiillerin zaman çekimini unutmayin.


accompany - assemble - enclose - include - involve - connect - relate



1. The boy the little child while passing across the road.

2. You can your mobile phone to the computer via a cable.

3. The bill covers drinks, it also desserts.

4. I have my English certificate along with my application form.

5. The manager has the failure to his partner's indefference.

6. The workers in the conference hall for the weekly relaxation therapy.

7. I am not eager to in your fight.



pursue - chase - follow



8. A nice, white cat me home and I decided to keep it.

9. The police had been Jim for two years when they finally arrested him.

10. When my brother ran down the hill, I started to him. 
 
 
1.
accompanied
2.
connect
3.
includes
4.
enclosed
5.
related
6.
assemble
7.
involve
8.
chased
9.
pursuing
10.
follow

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder