10 Kasım 2012 Cumartesi

İngilizce Kelime Quizleri | ConfusingWords(5)

İngilizce Kelime Quizleri 5
Bosluklari uygun fille doldurun. Fiillerin zaman çekimini unutmayin.


transmit - transfer - transport


1. I had to all my money to another bank as the old bank's service was poor.

2. The developed countries Leopard Tanks to Turkey.

3. The satellites radio signals all over the world.


move - remove - depart - separate - divide - share -distribute



4. In a dorm, you have to a room with four students.

5. My house is far from the city centre, so I decided to to a house in the city.

6. The coach usually the players into two teams for the basketball match.

7. You should the answer sheets from test booklets before handing them in.

8. After correcting the mistakes, the teacher the exam papers back.

9. How can I this spot from my T-shirt?

10. What time does your bus tomorrow night?






1.transfer
2.transport
3.transmit
4.share
5.move
6.divides
7.sparate
8.distributed
9.remove
10.depart

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder